Livia Yip, President of Global Sources Fashion Group, said: “Global Sources Fashion is a must-attend event for fashion buyers, exporters and industry participants. As our exhibitors include OEM, ODM and OBM suppliers, plus emerging designers and fashion technology practitioners, the show allows thousands of international buyers to discover a large variety of in-trend fashion items to drive sales for upcoming seasons.”
Global Sources Fashion hosts the largest collections of bags and luggage, footwear, and sports fashion in Hong Kong. It also features 400 brand new exhibitors and more than 450 exhibitors who promote their own designs and brands.
Other highlights include:
- Services for online and Amazon sellers — These include products from 600 exhibitors that accept small orders, seminars by online retail experts and an Online Retail 101 conference highlighting new opportunities and best practices.
- Young Designers Corner — A showcase of concepts by talented designers from fashion schools including Hong Kong Design Institute, Hong Kong Polytechnic University’s Institute of Textiles and Clothing, Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong, School of Continuing and Professional Studies — The Chinese University of Hong Kong, SCAD and Caritas Bianchi College of Careers.
- Rising Designers Corner — A dedicated area for fashion startups, and up and coming designers to introduce their creations.
- Fashion Parades — Models will show off designs from rising designers and exhibitors. Analyst’s Choice and Amazon best-selling products will also be featured live on the catwalk.
- Trend Forums — Color trends for Autumn/Winter 2018/19 by Pantone. Plus, ladies fashion and accessories forecasts for Spring/Summer 2018 curated by Fashion Snoops.
- Conference Programs — Sourcing experts will cover new technologies along with sourcing tips.
- Fashion Tech Zone — A showcase of smart, eco-friendly and innovative designs. It also includes product demos where selected exhibitors will present their newest products.
- New Sourcing Markets Pavilion — A display of unique products from emerging markets including Vietnam, Indonesia, India, the Philippines, Laos and Cambodia.
- Novelty Socks Design Competition — Participation of emerging designers from Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Thousands of top buyers are expected to attend the show including ACCO Brands, Amazon, Arcadia Group, Blade Group, Coppel Corporation, Cortefiel, Dixons Sourcing, El Corte Ingles, Enchante Accessories, Fossil, Gloria Jeans, Hammacher Schlemmer, Imaginarium, Jasco Products, Krusell International, Laura Ashley, Montagut, Perry Ellis, Quiksilver, Runway Global, Sears, Target Australia, Triumph, Vivarte, WHSmith, Yamajun and Zara.
The GlobalSources.com app enables buyers to shortlist exhibitors, find booths, take pictures and then follow exhibitors after the show. The At the Show newsletter provides daily reports and live videos on the hottest products.
The Fashion show is complemented year-round by the industry’s leading websites, Fashion Accessories & Footwear, Fashion Apparel & Fabrics, and Underwear & Swimwear — all accessible from GlobalSources.com. Updated daily, each site delivers exclusive content, including Analyst’s Choice products, an unbiased selection of new and innovative items.
Opening hours for the show are:
- Oct. 27-29 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Oct. 30 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Buyers can find more information about the Global Sources trade fairs and pre-register to attend at .
Global Sources news and updates are also available at , Facebook and Twitter (/globalsources).
About Global Sources
Global Sources is a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with Greater China.
The core business facilitates trade between Asia and the world using English-language media such as online marketplaces (), trade shows, magazines, and apps.
More than 1.4 million international buyers, including 95 of the world’s top 100 retailers, use these services to obtain product and company information to help them source more profitably from overseas supply markets. These services also provide suppliers with integrated marketing solutions to build corporate image, generate sales leads and win orders from buyers in more than 240 countries and territories.
Tel: (852) 2555-5021
View original content:
SOURCE Global Sources
Source: fashion – Google News