Excitement has reached fever pitch – because the Amazon UK Black Friday store is now officially open and the first deals have been revealed.
The online retail giant is once again giving eager customers the chance to score 10 days worth of early Black Friday deals on must-have toys, tech, electrical appliances and beauty products ahead of 24 November.
Amazon teased fans earlier this week by slashing the price of the to£69.99 and to £34.99, and from today customers can also look forward to savings of up to £40 off on the and .
Amazon Black Friday – what you need to know
The will open from midnight on Friday 17th until 23:59 on Sunday 26th November and will include:
- – every day throughout the period, ranging from Amazon devices, electronics and pet supplies to kitchen and home and garden items.
- Thousands of ‘’ – products available at a discount, in limited quantities, for a short period of time. Amazon Prime members get exclusive early access.
- Deals on handcrafted gifts and innovative products from and .
- , will also offer special Black Friday deals to customers in eligible postcodes.
The latest Amazon Black Friday deals
– now £110.00 ( was £149.00) – save £39
– £439 (was £599) – save £160
, 70 cl – now £25.50 (was £40) – save £14.50
– now £99.99 (was ££149.45) – save £49.46
– £30 (was £40) – save £10
– £38 (was £51) – save £13
– £31 (was £42) – save £11
In addition to the above offers, the retailer has also confirmed that customers can now sign up for for three months for just 99p for a limited time during their Black Friday sale.
The move comes as the retailer marks one year of the service, which offers users access to over 40 million songs and thousands of specially curated playlists.
This year the retailer will also launch a pop-up space in central London for the first time from the 21st – 24th November, where customers will be invited to explore the best of Amazon’s Black Friday sale offering and Amazon Prime services.
It will be free to visit the pop up, located at , on a first come first served basis from 12:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
How to find Amazon’s lightning deals
Shoppers will be able to find the latest on , by signing up for Amazon’s daily to keep up to date, and by downloading the where you can shop all the deals on the go.
You can keep up to date with all the latest deals by:
- Regularly checking the section of the Amazon site.
- Follow the brand on social media: Twitter or the .
- Get all the latest news straight to your inbox by signing up for the .
- Download the to shop all the deals on the go.
As usual, ‘s can get all their Black Friday bargains delivered free of charge and in record time.
Shoppers can sign up to a 30-day free trial to take advantage of one-hour delivery,unlimited streaming of 15,000 movies and TV episodes and access to 800,000 Kindle books.
If you’re signing up for the free 30-day trial, don’t forget to set a reminder to cancel before the subscription ends – or you’ll be charged the £79 annual fee.
In previous years Prime customers have enjoyed exclusive 30-minute early access period to all Lightning Deals, so if you’re wanting to snap up some bargains before anyone else, getting a Prime account is a good idea.
More recently, members can now order their groceries online – and take part in an exclusive .
Source: Technology – Google News